Sunday, October 21, 2012

Holiday Homework.

Monday.
The bell rings , I walk slowly, I go down into the lunch parlour and go down the hall further and poked my head into the classroom window. I see my Teacher Miss Witchful reading a witch spells book , I felt conscious of her and I ran down the hall to my friend Julie who was sitting in the corner . I told her what Miss Witchful was doing She said “ Making  funny stories again” , I said“ No I'm not kidding come have a look if you don’t believe me”, She said “ Ok but i still don’t believe you”. As me and Julie went passed the window of our classroom we look in and see she is reading a book but it is not the same one I saw just a few minutes ago. I said to myself feeling embarrassed “I swear it was a witch’s spell book” The teacher turns around but luckily we ducked in time. Then the bell rang for class. Me and Julie ran to class and I was getting suspicious. When Miss witchful gave me a sheet she looked at me as if i did something wrong. She told me to wait after school because she wanted to talk to me about something. I was getting nervous. I was wondering  if she saw me. (Ring) The bell went and i was sitting at my desk when she came up to me and said “ now your grades are three for maths and three for spelling and three for reading but your writing grade is two  now for the two week holidays you have to write a five page story. I said “ does anyone else have to “ she said “no” because i am the only one who is grade two. I said “but I'm busy from Friday till Monday next term” “well you could try to start it this week after school. I didn't say anything I just walked off .





Tuesday.
I'm waking up and thinking what will Miss Witchful be up to. As I was getting ready for school I saw Miss Witchful walking her dog it didn't really look like a dog it looked like a little monster dog with red eyes and purple fur. I decided to call Julie and tell her but when i told her she didn't believe me. So I told her to come over and walk with me to school. She said “yeah Ok then”. As we were walking down towards school we saw Miss Witchful with her dog and when we got closer it looked like a normal dog with brown fur and brown eyes.
The bell went for class and we were sitting on the mat. Miss Witchful was handing out pieces of paper that had sentences on them mine said I see what your trying to do and when i finished reading it Miss Witchful gave me a look like she knew what I was up to. My friend Julie's one said Look to the future. When it came to interval I was spying on my teacher through the window. She wasn't up to much , but I think she knew somehow that I was spying on her. She turned her chair around and acted as if nothing was there. Then she looked quickly straight at me and made her eyes go red. I turned and ran as  fast as I could down the hall to see Julie and tell her everything , She looked at me as if I was going mad. The bell rang and everyone walked into class , I sat down at the back not knowing she would come out the back door. When the teacher was arriving she peeped through the back door and she had told everyone that she’d bring fizzy back from the staff room. She opened the door slowly and creped past me , when she got up the front she took out cups and bottles of fizzy for everyone. I knew there was something wrong going on  , so I didn't have any fizzy just in case she did something bad to  my drink. It came to the end of the day and so I asked Julie if she would want to walk home with me , but she said no because now she thinks that I am trying to make our teacher feel bad. As I was walking home alone it was getting dark and cloudy.I was about 5 minutes away from home and then my teacher popped out of nowhere with a knife in her hands. I think she was trying to play a spell on me. So I ran back to school because its the only place I knew where there's hiding places.


Wednesday.

So I ran to school in a hurry thinking what am I doing , I should have ran home instead of school. I was  running around the school looking for Miss Witchful to see that she would not find me.
Julie was walking along the path beside the school , but I have no idea why. I was getting confused then Julie walked into the school and said “why are you here Lily it is 7.00am in the morning  , I had saw you walking to school at midnight” , I said back “ The teacher is trying to pull a spell on me and now she is chasing me with a knife in her hand”. This time I think she believes me because she saw the teacher , now we are both in danger trapped in the school grounds. I say “ We don’t need to panic that much because I have my phone and I will call the police , but I was looking for my phone and nothing was in my bag it had all vanished.  It was 8.00am now so the bell rang and we went into class , I was so terrified I wanted to go home and hide under my blankets on my bed. So I was in class doing work for the rest of the day in class because I had got detention.



Thursday.
I am in bed laying there staring at the ceiling , I yell out to my mum “I don’t wanna go to school today” but my mum said I have to because I would miss all the work I have to do at school. When I got to school I met Julie again and told her we have to be aware of Miss Witchful until the bell rings.
So we were playing outside on the playground with all the other kids so she would not notice us. Then the bell rang we went into class and sat down at our desks , I was at the back once again and so she can not get me so easy. Miss Witchful came in the classroom at sat on her chair staring at all of us. I was wondering what she was doing when she called out “Julie and Lily come here please” and so we went up to her seat worrying. When we got to her desk she handed us a notice each and the notice’s said “ To Girls.

I know what you have been up to all week and that I have to tell you that you have to do extra homework in the holiday’s for all this danger you two have caused me.
You both have to come to school everyday and work for what you have caused”.

I was surprised and said to Julie “What damage have we done to her , we have not done that much to bother her she is the one who is trying to play a spell on us”. We both looked at each other when we went down the class to our desks.
Me and Julie were just talking all day about our teacher how we thought she was a witch , because she kind of looked like one.
It came to the end of the day and we went home and were hoping that we could get away with not going to school in the holidays for one whole week.
But then suddenly the phone rang and I was scared it would be my teacher making a trick on my mum and saying that she wants Me and Julie for the holidays to help her with her household.

When mum picked up the phone it was Miss Witchful and she had said everything I imagined she would say. “This has not to be happening right now” I said to myself.




Holidays Day 1

I wake up in my bed saying “Yay it’s the holidays”  , then mum walks up the stairs and wakes me up so I can be at Miss Witchfuls house early instead of late.
When me and Julie got there she showed us her house it was a pigsty , it was so messy I didn't even want to go in the house.
But she made us , we started of with the Lounge that was the  least messiest so we started that first. The house was humongous it had 1 Lounge, 2 Bathrooms and 1 Bedroom and 1 Kitchen. So we kept cleaning the Lounge when we heard up big bang up stairs and green sparks came down the stairs slowly. We were scared and wanted to go home  , it felt like she was working on a spell to capture us. We just ignored it  suddenly I had found a box and I looked in it  , it had a magic wand in it and it was our teachers spare one. Julie was surprised , Me and Julie quickly made a wish to make the holidays over and that the house was clean. Magic rose up in the air and went boom and the whole house shook , Me and Julie were at school and it was lunch time. I said to Julie “ What are we doing here” , But then we really didn’t care about  anything and I realised that we still had the magic wand at the time.  So we wished that there was no more school for the rest of the year and our teacher was gone.



The End
Written by Lily Petersen - Burns.




4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous story. I really was interested to see how the girls would escape. I thought that Julie was never going to believe Lily! Hopefully that nasty teacher is gone for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Lily great writing. The girls sound very adventurous. What is your favourite part of the story?
    From Olivia M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a awesome story Lily I wish I had one of those wands now. They sound like FUN!
    From Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily,
    Awesome story!
    I like the plot and you have written it very well, making me want to keep reading. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...