Monday, September 2, 2013

Basic Facts Results

Day   Score  Percentage
1        17         68%
2        18         72%
3        20         80%
4        22         88%
5        20         80%
6        22         88%
7        17         68%
8        21         84%
9        23         92%
10      23         92%

If you want to find out the percentage for your score you times it by 4. But only time it by that if how many questions you got given equals 100. E.g: 23/25 x 4 = 92% / 100%
My Highest score was 23 because I was practising my basic facts.
My lowest score was 16 because it was the first day we started the tests.
My average score was 20= 80%
The graph I made shows the different scores that I got in the 10 days.
How my results compare to my Learning buddy's results are:

1        Sick    0%
2        Sick    0%
3        Sick    0%
4        15       60%
5        19       76%
6        17       68%
7        Sick    0%
8        Sick    0%
9        11       44%
10      20       80%

For the last 10 days my class have been doing a test. We all sit at our tables and Mr.M calls out questions and then when we get to the number 10 we swap books with our learning buddy and they mark it out of 10 for us so we don't cheat. When we get our books back with a mark out of 10 we do another 15 questions but instead of stage 5 ones we do stage 6 ones.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work Lily.
    I like you great maths graph.
    Awesome high scores.
    You are great at maths.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lily.
    It is good to see that you have been improving every day.
    You must be really good at maths.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Lily,
    That was such a great maths graph.
    I like how you said you compared it with your buddy's.
    You are a great thinker Lily.
    Keep up the great work!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some good explaining keep it up Lily.
    Those bloggers are great and so is this one that graph is fantastic.
    Keep it up and bye see you later. ("

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see your scores gradually increasing. Well done with your basic facts and excellent statistics post, Lily.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...