Sunday, November 10, 2013

Reflection For Yachting Day 1



Reflection for Yachting Day 1
Something I was pleased with was that I got to take a year 5 and teach them new things on a yacht because last year I learnt new things off a year 6 and then I got to do it with a year 5 this time and it was fun teaching Tracey.
                       
I really enjoyed learning how to stare the yacht properly with the tiller because once I turned into the wind and nearly capsized our yacht.


Something I found hard was trying to keep the yacht balanced because I was turning and the yacht kept tipping.


Something that made me think was that Hannah and I almost cried because it felt like we were going to capsize the boat.                  
Something I want to get better at is to try and have more fun and stop worrying that we will fall into the water.
         
(I can stop thinking about falling and concentrate and have fun.)




3 comments:

  1. Wow Lily it sounds like you had fun at yachting Did you? well I did. Thanks for helping me with yachting you really helped me. Keep up the good work Lily:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome job. I like that you put a lot of stuff in your writing.
    Well done Lilly.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lily,
    You're reflection for yachting is great.
    Did you have fun doing Yachting.
    I like the words you used.
    keep up the great work.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...